Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Saline vs. Silicone

Have you ever sat somewhere and tried to figure out if you are really sitting there or if you are in a weird dream?

Well I was sitting at Collin Creek mall letting Keira burn off some energy at the kiddie play area. There are three women sitting next to me carrying on a conversation. I didn't intend to eavesdrop but they weren't talking quietly either. Mind you, I had seen one of these women get out of her CLK 500 mercedes benz (very expensive car for those who might not know cars) with her daughter. So I proceed to hear about how she came to chose saline over silicone. She discussed all the details, the pros and cons, and why she is happy with them, healing time. A few exerpts were, "I want them to look like BAM in a bathing suit." "Saline is more natural." "Saline looks more fake than silicone (refer back to the "bam" statement). So this conversation goes on for thirty minutes or so. And no kidding, at one point, one of the girls unzips her hoodie and tells the other girl see feel how they are firm. The other girl proceeds to massage her and feel them. To which, I look around and am trying to gather if I am having a really weird dream. Nope. This is not a dream.

Needless to say, I know all the details of why saline vs. silicone. I know which ones I would choose after a much enlightening eavesdr0pping. No details spared and it was certainly a hands on experience. Really? I mean really?

3 comments:

The Gartin Family said...

After you feel them, may I take your order...saline or silicone?

The Shumards said...

That is seriously ridiculous. Great times at collin creek. :)

TomAndCor said...

I would be having an internal monologue that would go something like: "Really? What?! Are you serious?! Did I see what I just saw?! No she didn't! Whoah, Bessie, back up...rewind...that is NOT just what I saw!" Two words...Yuhhh Ikes.