Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pregnancy!!

I will NEVER openly admit this to my husband but sometimes I wonder what the problem with my body and pregnancies seems to be. For those who don't know by now, I am in the hospital with a bladder infection, severe dehydration from a virus and kidney stones. It appears that every pregnancy I have some fluke, random condition occur that would probably not ever happen otherwise. I have been a very healthy person but I get pregnant and it all falls apart.

So I think there appears to be a common denominater to any and almost all health problems I have ever encountered-PREGNANCY!!!!

What we will put ourselves through for our children?! It is SO worth it though, those sweet angels. I WILL use this as leverage later in their lives though, you better believe it!

No comments: