Saturday, January 8, 2011

Uh-Oh!!

So while I was in hospital, Scott told me about an incident that occurred. I thought it was so funny I wanted to remember this one. Apparently, at about 6:30 am, Scott heard a loud crash upstairs. He went running up to see what the noise was about. As he entered Tyler's bathroom, he discovered Tyler sitting on the stool. Scott asked, "What happened?!" Tyler simply puts his finger in the air and says, "Just give me a minute, I need to calm down!"






We laughed and laughed about this. Scott said he couldn't be mad at that point. So I guess Tyler had decided to try to hang from his towel rod in his bathroom. He had just gotten up for the day and just couldn't resist trying it out before getting ready for school. He managed to pull the rod and the entire anchor with some sheetrock right out of the wall. Apparently, this wasn't a 100lb anchor.





Sometimes don't we all need just a second to calm down? It was ingenious because it avoided a whole lot of yelling from his father. They both had a minute to process and calm down! The things kids say!

2 comments:

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

HA! So funny!

Jennifer said...

Okay, that was one of the funniest stories I've heard in a long time, and to get Scott to not be mad. Amazing. Cute kid.