Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kidney Stones!!!!

Some of you may have seen this post on facebook but I wanted to post it here to, for memory sake!!!

I passed a 4mm kidney stone on Sunday!!! I feel like I have accomplished some major feat (like running a marathon or something). It has made me feel like I am more of a woman or something. I was going to post on my blog a thing saying,

You might have a kidney stone if:

1. You think you are in labor and you're not pregnant!

2. You think someone might have stabbed you in the back, unbeknownst to you when this occurred.

3. Vicadin doesn't even dull the pain.

4. You wonder if there is a God or a supreme being of any sort.

5. Child birth (all natural) looks and feels like a walk in the park.

6. Death seems like a good out.

7. You are asking doctors or anyone to put you out of your misery.

8. You think becoming a drug addict might be in your future.

9. I ran out of ways to describe it, other than I hope to never do that again and don't wish that on anyone, altough it does make you feel like a part of some elite club, so if you like a challenge this is a good one, it will REALLY tell you what your are made of!

1 comment:

Crystalyn said...

Wow that sucks, Bear. but I'm exited your having another baby. So is it boy or girl and does that mean you re due in May? a little update on me is that i am also due to have a baby in September. I don't know yet if it's my fifth boy or my first girl. Either way it's are last child. Good luck in May!!!